Waters Philippines was established on Feb. 10, 1995 as the first home water purifier company using the network marketing compensation plan in the Philippines.
- Market leader in home water purifiers in the Philippines since 1996
- No. 1 Waters selling company in Southeast Asia in 1996 and 1997
- No. 1 Waters selling company in Asia since 1998
- 1st home water purifier firm in the Philippines utilizing the multi-level marketing (MLM) compensation scheme for its distributors-sellers
- 1st MLM to introduce ion cleanse technology in the Philippines
- 1st MLM to offer in-house credit installment up to 28 months without recourse to its distributors-sellers
- 1st MLM to launch 6 basic rights of distributors
- 1st MLM to launch a 90-day satisfaction warranty for new distributors
- Company founder, multi-awarded Marketing Guru Josiah Go, was the principal author of the 8-point test to distinguish legitimate MLM against pyramiding, now widely adopted by both Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP) and the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- 1st MLM company chairman as Chief Training Officer
- 1st MLM company chairman to run a marketing blog
Its first and still main product is the Waters Bio Mineral Pot from Korea, which has sold over 1 million units worldwide. It has a sister company, the Mansmith and Fielders Group of Training Companies, which are advocacy-based international training companies specializing in marketing and sales.
Waters Philippines is a member of the Direct Selling Association of the Philippines (DSAP), an organization of legitimate multi-level marketing and direct selling companies.
The company has evolved from its early stages of being a water purifier company. With its credo of “Drink Better, Eat Better, Live Better,” other products have gone and joined our Bio Mineral Pot. We have the Noah Ion Cell Cleanse (2006), and the Noah 2-in-1 Heatable Foot and Back Massager (2015) as part of our “Keeping you healthy while saving you money” philosophy.