Waters Social Responsibility
Waters for Others Foundation (WFOF) is the social responsibility arm of Waters Philippines, which believes that blessings given by God must be shared to our fellow Filipinos specially the less fortunate. Below is a list of its projects since 1995:
- Over P 6,000,000 worth of Waters and other health products were donated to various charitable causes
- P 1.2 million fund committed for scholarship of marketing professors
- Various vocational and computer scholarships
- Various medical and dental missions with relief goods distribution
- Various Catholic Life in the Spirit seminars
- More than 100 units of Waters Bio Mineral Pot donated to public schools in the Philippines
Waters Philippines support Kythe child cancer centers.
Every purchase helps take care of a child with cancer.
On its 20th anniversary, Waters Philippines launched its Rainbow200 program and donated 200 units of Waters Bio Mineral Pot to various schools across the country.